- Claude-André Bétrix founded the SFERAX company in his garage in Peseux (Switzerland).
- SFERAX builds its first factory in Cortaillod and took up office in there.
- The company adds an initial extension to the main building.
- SFERAX again expands and builds a new building with contemporary design. This extension is the work of architect Marie-Claude Bétrix, the eldest daughter of the founder and his associate Eraldo Consolascio.
- Mrs. Danièle Grossu Bétrix, the founder's second daughter, takes over the reins of the company.
- Representing the third generation, Mr. Ion Grossu takes charge of the administrative management of SFERAX. In 2011, Horia Grossu, the brother of Ion Grossu, completes the third generation on the technical level and for production management.
- A new building, also designed by the Bétrix & Consolascio architects, emerges on the business's territory.
- Death of Caude-André Betrix.
- Ion Grossu leaves the company for new horizons and Horia Grossu assumes management as Chief Executive Officer.